HABBOCATCH™
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

Zeze.
Journaliste
Journaliste

@BuddyMurphy→ Official Twitter's Account of HTE Universal Champion Buddy Murphy Empty @BuddyMurphy→ Official Twitter's Account of HTE Universal Champion Buddy Murphy

Jeu 6 Déc - 23:43

Lunatic Dean

@HTELunatic

Haha, on twitter is really exciting. Thank you all for you messages. We will celebrate next week.

@FightOwensFight

JINGLE OWENS

@FightOwensFight

First of all, you're the worst wrestler on this planet, and now you can't write properly? Dude, it's grammar, how can you mess it up? I really start to believe that you can't do anything on your own.

@BuddyMurphy retweeted this.

BEST KEPT SECRET

@BuddyMurphy

LMAO Dean is so stupid. I'm happy that I have beat an idiot like that. There's no way Dean could have a good reign as champion.

Dernière édition par Zeze. le Dim 9 Déc - 20:02, édité 2 fois
Zeze.
Journaliste
Journaliste

@BuddyMurphy→ Official Twitter's Account of HTE Universal Champion Buddy Murphy Empty Re: @BuddyMurphy→ Official Twitter's Account of HTE Universal Champion Buddy Murphy

Ven 7 Déc - 13:40

BEST KEPT SECRET

@BuddyMurphy

DAY 6 OF THE REIGN OF MURPHY.
RAW IS MURPHY
Zeze.
Journaliste
Journaliste

@BuddyMurphy→ Official Twitter's Account of HTE Universal Champion Buddy Murphy Empty Re: @BuddyMurphy→ Official Twitter's Account of HTE Universal Champion Buddy Murphy

Sam 8 Déc - 22:30
[

JINGLE OWENS

@FightOwensFight

"Why do I suck..? Why am I not like Kevin Owens...?"

#SlammyAwards

@BuddyMurphy→ Official Twitter's Account of HTE Universal Champion Buddy Murphy Tumblr_piheb5YuWR1wvod4io1_400@BuddyMurphy→ Official Twitter's Account of HTE Universal Champion Buddy Murphy Tumblr_piheb5YuWR1wvod4io2_400

@BuddyMurphy retweeted this.
Zeze.
Journaliste
Journaliste

Sam 8 Déc - 23:04

BEST KEPT SECRET

@BuddyMurphy

Maybe tonight I didn't win any slammy but what I can say is that I am still the HTE UNIVERSAL CHAMPION and I will keep this title as long as I want ! At Survivor Series I showed the world that I am the greatest wrestler on RAW. The only guy I can respect in this business is Mr Kevin Owens because he hate the same thing I hate and that's American and Dean Ambrose. Now I'll see you smiling over my carreer before I  became universal champion. Just remember, I never lost a match in NXT. I beat Triple H on my 3rd match on RAW and I beat Dean Ambrose on my very first PPV. Now bow down to the champ and chant the right thing that is "RAW IS MURPHY" #RAW
Zeze.
Journaliste
Journaliste

Dim 6 Jan - 1:31

BEST KEPT SECRET

@BuddyMurphy

What happened tonight was a disgrace to wrestling, this is why thé universal Championship will not shine in HTE. You know what? I had one of the best match of my carreer with Dean Ambrose at Survivor Series.. and tonight I was hoping to do better, but Sami Zayn arrive with his little puppet that is the TenBoy. We decided to wrestle, we were doing one great match and then, here come the big dog and the Zayn other puppet, Kevin Owens, at this point, I knew it was over.. I’m calling out the GM of RAW, do you want your show to became the propriety of those Canadian’s? I guess you’r answer is no. So do something about it. Oh and Dean good job tonight.. #BestKeptSecret #COC #DisgraceToWrestling
Contenu sponsorisé