HABBOCATCH™
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

Raph
Raph
Univers
Univers

⠀⠀▸ Kevin Owens┋ @FightOwensFight ╱ OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT! ✔ Empty ⠀⠀▸ Kevin Owens┋ @FightOwensFight ╱ OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT! ✔

Jeu 22 Fév - 22:11

Dernière édition par RAP13NT le Ven 21 Déc - 23:33, édité 5 fois
Raph
Raph
Univers
Univers

⠀⠀▸ Kevin Owens┋ @FightOwensFight ╱ OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT! ✔ Empty Re: ⠀⠀▸ Kevin Owens┋ @FightOwensFight ╱ OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT! ✔

Ven 17 Aoû - 22:02
Back to work tonight for a Live Event. It was quite hard to get some ring rust, but I'm still the best pro wrestler in this industry. Once again, I showed everyone, that even in my bad days, I'm still better than the "HTE Champion" Cody Rhodes. And at Money In The Bank, I will do the same with Deano.
Master KO. @KevinOwensHTE

⠀⠀▸ Kevin Owens┋ @FightOwensFight ╱ OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT! ✔ B2ee55191e061922fbdcebb5220d875b
Raph
Raph
Univers
Univers

⠀⠀▸ Kevin Owens┋ @FightOwensFight ╱ OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT! ✔ Empty Re: ⠀⠀▸ Kevin Owens┋ @FightOwensFight ╱ OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT! ✔

Mar 25 Sep - 1:22
Next week, it's Money In The Bank. Next week, I'll have to show the world why I am THE CHAMPION in this business today. But it won't be hard, since I'm facing one of the cheapest wrestler I ever met, Dean Ambrose. He's here because he won a tournament with a girl, what a way to win your title shot. But don't worry, Deano, I'll send you right back to Renee Young after our match, and you will never stand in a HTE Ring again.

UNIVERSAL CHAMPION. [@KevinOwensHTE]

⠀⠀▸ Kevin Owens┋ @FightOwensFight ╱ OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT! ✔ Tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640
Raph
Raph
Univers
Univers

Sam 27 Oct - 3:13
For those wondering why I'm not on TV since Money In The Bank, I've been dealing with a knee injury since #KOMania, but I was able to wrestle. But now, I had to take care of it, and I'm out of the ring for at least two months. I'll be back stronger.

⠀⠀▸ Kevin Owens┋ @FightOwensFight ╱ OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT! ✔ DptccdpXcAAFZBb
Raph
Raph
Univers
Univers

Dim 4 Nov - 22:51
One of the hardest working superstar I had the pleasure to meet, and work with during my career. Helped me a lot with his experience, took me under his wing and helped me become the famous wrestler that I am today. I would like to congratulate The Miz on winning the HTE Championship this Sunday, on SmackDown Live! He is the heart and soul of SmackDown, and I'm not surprised to see that he is finally in his rightful place : The top of the mountain. It's been quite a ride, but I'm happy for you buddy. Enjoy your title reign as much as you can. You deserve it.

Kevin INJURED Owens  —  @FightOwensFight
⠀⠀▸ Kevin Owens┋ @FightOwensFight ╱ OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT! ✔ 7dbd2697b5ac9fb4504fa5f1abd3c5a5
Raph
Raph
Univers
Univers

Lun 12 Nov - 8:14
Dean. Now it's been two months that you've been carrying my title, with dignity, and pride. But you'll never be as good as I was. As good as I am. And as good as I'll ever be. You're just a paper champion. While I was Universal Champion, I was the face of the HTE. You're just the Universal Champion, who's in the 2nd Match of RAW. That's a shame, you're disrespecting everything I did with that title, and don"t get me wrong, I wasn't expecting anything from someone like you honestly. I knew you wouldn't be able to carry RAW on your back like I did since the Brand Split.

How dare you pronounce my name in your speech? There's a difference between you and I. When I was the Champion, I was DEFENDING that title during weekly shows. You, since you're the champion, how many times you defended it? Oh, one time, at Hell In A Cell. You're the worst champion of this decade. If you're not losing your title at Survivor Series, I'll be the one to rip it from you, even on one leg. I'm better than you with two broken knees, I'm better than you with my eyes closed during a match. When I'll be done with you, you'll go back to your "Mixed Match Challenge" with some Divas.

No tea, no shade, just facts.

⠀⠀▸ Kevin Owens┋ @FightOwensFight ╱ OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT! ✔ Tumblr_p7oqs5yRDR1uvyu9yo1_540
Raph
Raph
Univers
Univers

Lun 12 Nov - 20:32
@KevinOwensHTE HEY greasy!  your reign was nice but mine made that to begin.You claim to defend systematically your title, but you lie you only defended him in pay per view. In a single month Raw has to change face, you are not a real fighter but that a small mourner, it does not amaze me that your wife has more testicles than you even.
I wait for you to Raw, look well after your small wound which I have you make, real fighters are every time not as you there which parades(scrolls) you, in the daytime or you will return I shall fuck you so hardly that you will never hand feet to Raw. Look, please, after little boy, and continues has to look at Your champion on every Saturday evening
— (Dean Ambrose) @HTELunatic November 2018

Boi, your title reign is boring. Nobody noticed that you're the champion, look at where you are on the card. Just open your eyes for once, and admit that you're talking with a superior wrestler. You're nice, don't get me wrong, but you're a B+ wrestler. You're here while I'm injured, then I'm taking back MY Universal Champion. You're carrying that title everywhere in the mid card, you should be ashamed of yourself. Look what you did to a title that I made prestigious. Look at what you did to a show that I carried on my shoulders during the entire year. The face of RAW is James Ellsworth, not you. And when I'll come back, I'll take my rightful spot, at the top of the mountain.

If you don't lose your title at Survivor Series, Deano, it's a good thing for me. Because, with two injured knees, I almost broke you in half at Money in The Bank. Just imagine what will happen when I'll be at 100%. You're not ready, and you'll never be ready, because you are a MID-CARD wrestler who tried to hop in the bandwagon, but you can't keep up now you're overwhelmed by the pressure, the prestige of that title, it's too much for you. You can try to rally some fans to you by throwing shades at me, but don't worry, at the end, the result will be the same. I'll leave with the Universal Title, whether you like it or not. As I already told you, enjoy your title reign as much as you can, because when you'll have a real wrestler facing you in the ring, we'll se who's a champion, and who's a whiny ass thot.

[center]Kevin "DEAN'S IDOL" Owens  —  @FightOwensFight
Raph
Raph
Univers
Univers

Mar 20 Nov - 19:19
When I'll be back to RAW, I have a lot of unfinished business with a lot of superstars. Including Dean Ambrose, Sami Zayn, Kenny Omega, and EVERY SINGLE SUPERSTAR OF THIS ROSTER. I'm not going to spare anyone, you'll all suffer the wrath of KO.

⠀⠀▸ Kevin Owens┋ @FightOwensFight ╱ OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT! ✔ Tumblr_ow74jcvSf61tuenido1_500
Raph
Raph
Univers
Univers

Jeu 29 Nov - 8:24
AJ always said "Kings never die.", and for once, I understand what it means. He was right, Kings never die.
FIGHT Owens FIGHT  —  @FightOwensFight
Raph
Raph
Univers
Univers

Sam 1 Déc - 3:41
When I'll be back to RAW, I have a lot of unfinished business with a lot of superstars. Including Dean Ambrose, Sami Zayn, Kenny Omega, and EVERY SINGLE SUPERSTAR OF THIS ROSTER. I'm not going to spare anyone, you'll all suffer the wrath of KO.

Kenny Omega @KennyOmegamanX
Réponse à @FightOwensFight
Looking forward to have my revenge against you Kevin, ready to pull off five stars again. #CanadiansDoItBetter

Looking forward to it. I can't wait to be in the ring with you once again. Last time, you won, but this time, it won't be the same thing. This time, I'm walking out of the arena as the winner. #KOvKO #CANADAsFINEST

FIGHT Owens FIGHT! @KevinOwensHTE
Raph
Raph
Univers
Univers

Lun 3 Déc - 4:15

ANGRY BEAR
@FightOwensFight

[justify]Like I always said, I am the BEST wrestler on this planet. And at Survivor Series, I proved it once again. I was the sole survivor of the RAW Team, and thanks to me, Team RAW won the Survivor Series Annual 5 on 5 Tag Team Match. I'm not at 100%, but I still found a way to win, because it's my job, I was meant to win, no matter what. Now I can go back to the #1 show in the world, Saturday Night RAW, also known as The Kevin Owens Show.

(PS: Seth, you put on one hell of a match. Congrats')

⠀⠀▸ Kevin Owens┋ @FightOwensFight ╱ OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT! ✔ Tenor
Raph
Raph
Univers
Univers

Sam 8 Déc - 6:06

JINGLE OWENS
@FightOwensFight

Today, I'll officially be named the BEST wrestler on this planet, and I can't wait to see Dean's face when he'll see me receiving my well deserved slammy award.

#SlammyAwards
Raph
Raph
Univers
Univers

Sam 8 Déc - 22:19
[

JINGLE OWENS
@FightOwensFight

"Why do I suck..? Why am I not like Kevin Owens...?"

#SlammyAwards

⠀⠀▸ Kevin Owens┋ @FightOwensFight ╱ OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT! ✔ Tumblr_piheb5YuWR1wvod4io1_400⠀⠀▸ Kevin Owens┋ @FightOwensFight ╱ OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT! ✔ Tumblr_piheb5YuWR1wvod4io2_400
Raph
Raph
Univers
Univers

Sam 8 Déc - 22:53

JINGLE OWENS
@FightOwensFight

Superstar Of The Year... Champion Of The Year... What a huge year for me, and what a huge year for wrestling. I've been putting my career on the line everytime I stepped in a HTE ring, and now, I am finally receiving what I should've won two years ago. I told you all, this year is Kevin Owens' year. You have no choice but to trust me now, you can't ignore it.
I'm not going to thank anyone, except few people. But first, I'm going to tell the truth. Since the beginning of Saturday Night RAW, Shane has been acting like he really wanted me on RAW because he liked who i was, but let's face it, he used me to have the better brand, and it worked, we decimated SmackDown Live, but now, I'm not going to waste my time talking to you anymore Shane, next time I'll see you, it will be in a HTE ring, you moron. I hope you enjoyed your ride as the RAW General Manager, because you won't have the KO advantage anytime soon, until I can't get my hands on you. You used me to win the Survivor Series Traditional 5-5, I used you to become even stronger. You'll have to deal with it.
But I wanted to say thank you to all the Canadian buddies, y'all are the MVPs. Sami, you're the best.

#SlammyAwards

⠀⠀▸ Kevin Owens┋ @FightOwensFight ╱ OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT! ✔ Tumblr_oxl01rRr161w64tn8o3_640
⠀⠀▸ Kevin Owens┋ @FightOwensFight ╱ OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT! ✔ Tumblr_oxl01rRr161w64tn8o5_640
⠀⠀▸ Kevin Owens┋ @FightOwensFight ╱ OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT! ✔ Tumblr_oxl01rRr161w64tn8o4_640
⠀⠀▸ Kevin Owens┋ @FightOwensFight ╱ OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT! ✔ Tumblr_oxl01rRr161w64tn8o1_640
⠀⠀▸ Kevin Owens┋ @FightOwensFight ╱ OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT! ✔ Tumblr_oxl01rRr161w64tn8o2_640
Raph
Raph
Univers
Univers

Dim 9 Déc - 19:57
Lunatic Dean
@HTELunatic

Haha, on twitter is really exciting. Thank you all for you messages. We will celebrate next week.

@FightOwensFight répond.

JINGLE OWENS
@FightOwensFight

First of all, you're the worst wrestler on this planet, and now you can't write properly? Dude, it's grammar, how can you mess it up? I really start to believe that you can't do anything on your own.
Raph
Raph
Univers
Univers

Dim 9 Déc - 20:17
* ce ri *
@King Barret

I have bad news for you: I wander on Twitter and I'm falling on a trisomic named Dean Ambrose, a guy who signed with the HTE by mistake I think god is missing by programming his brain end I do not know if there is one, all makes me sad#HTERAW

@FightOwensFight répond.

JINGLE OWENS
@FightOwensFight

This guy is on RAW? Who the fuck is he? Jesus Christ, this is what this show became while I was injured?
Raph
Raph
Univers
Univers

Dim 9 Déc - 23:22
* ce ri *
@King Barret

Kevin Kevin Kevin .. during your rehabilitation had to take the opportunity to go to the gym and remove your trailer that serves as dirty belly big pig, you're so fat that you can put no title around your kidneys, Sami eats him carrot hair Kevin Kevin betrayed yet you continue to be on these sides. #HTERAW

@FightOwensFight répond.

JINGLE OWENS

@FightOwensFight

That's weird, while I was rehabbing, I never heard your name or something. You haven't done anything here kid, you better show some respect for the TRUE King, me. You're not even half of the competitor that I am, you can't do what I do in this ring, and most importantly, you NEVER carried this show on your back.
While you were lost in England, I was dominating the red show day in and day out. You, since you're here, why you never had an opportunity? Ask yourself, and you'll understand that you're just not good enough to even ask for an opportunity. Sami knows that I'm the best wrestler on this planet, and he's just behind me. He knows that if him, and I, we're together, we're unstoppable. That's why he's with me, and that's why he's my best friend.
Raph
Raph
Univers
Univers

Dim 16 Déc - 11:30

JINGLE OWENS
@FightOwensFight

Last night, I worked on a RAW Live Event, and it's been awhile since I had the pleasure to do it. Plus, I had my best friend by my side. What could I ask for? We just defeated a bunch of fake wrestlers, because that's what we do, and that's why we are here. We are simply the best unit on this planet, don't @ me. #CanadiansDoItBetter

⠀⠀▸ Kevin Owens┋ @FightOwensFight ╱ OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT! ✔ Tumblr_paivpcoscO1uvyu9yo2_540
⠀⠀▸ Kevin Owens┋ @FightOwensFight ╱ OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT! ✔ Tumblr_paivpcoscO1uvyu9yo1_540
Raph
Raph
Univers
Univers

Mer 19 Déc - 22:10

JINGLE OWENS
@FightOwensFight

Another day, another Live Event. It's good to be back on a "basic" schedule. Now, it's just a matter of time before I make my TV Return. And when I'll do, you'll remember why RAW was better when I was not injured. #SamiAndKevinShow

⠀⠀▸ Kevin Owens┋ @FightOwensFight ╱ OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT! ✔ Tumblr_p8un4iMvnF1rmv1vdo1_500
Raph
Raph
Univers
Univers

Jeu 3 Jan - 16:12

#BRING_ME_AJ
@FightOwensFight

GIVE. ME. AJ. STYLES.

Shane O'Mac, I don't know, find a way to get this guy on MY roster because we still have a lot of unfinished business him and I.

⠀⠀▸ Kevin Owens┋ @FightOwensFight ╱ OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT! ✔ Tumblr_oueeelmMz21vjciejo1_500
Raph
Raph
Univers
Univers

Jeu 3 Jan - 16:18
BBHYUN a écrit:

#BRING_ME_AJ
@FightOwensFight

GIVE. ME. AJ. STYLES.

Shane O'Mac, I don't know, find a way to get this guy on MY roster because we still have a lot of unfinished business him and I.

⠀⠀▸ Kevin Owens┋ @FightOwensFight ╱ OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT! ✔ Tumblr_oueeelmMz21vjciejo1_500

#BRING_ME_AJ
@FightOwensFight

Plus, look, he's already wearing red. He's one of us.
Raph
Raph
Univers
Univers

Lun 7 Jan - 7:04

2nd Best In The World
@FightOwensFight

The Man, and Kevin Owens. #TeamCanada on top of the world. Congratulations to the best wrestlers of RAW, Sami Zayn, Tye Dillinger, and Kenny Omega (even if you weren't at the PPV).

⠀⠀▸ Kevin Owens┋ @FightOwensFight ╱ OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT! ✔ C-INlWpXoAEgdn2
Contenu sponsorisé